Most Sought-after Jobs in Tour and Travelling and Airlines at Gweka Consulting Services
Both– travelling and airlines are great areas for making a promising career. Travelling also includes tour and ticketing departments having a wider scope of high-paying jobs. The airlines industry has always been considered as the provider of career boating jobs.
Travel Job Roles
- Helping clients identify their ideal travel package based on their requirements.
- Selling travel products and services on behalf of a supplier.
- Ensure that their clients are treated like VIPs and get added amenities and benefits.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling the operations of travel-related organizations.
Tour Job Roles
- Accompanying groups of visitors to tourist attractions and giving them information and insights.
- Responsible for making tour arrangements for a client based on their requirements.
- Arranging facilities for a client to travel, arranging the hospital, arranging best treatment and tourism after treatment.
- Responsible for organizing, planning and conducting long distance expeditions, travel, and tours for groups or individuals.
- Making sure that the travel runs smoothly by solving out the emerging issues.
Ticketing Job Roles
- Handling ticket reservations, cancellations, alterations, and informing customers when a flight has been delayed or cancelled.
- Responsible for selecting, placing, and promoting ticket booth staff, ensuring the proper booking and sale of tickets.
- Selling tickets using an automated ticket system. Processes cash, credit card, and check sales.
- Ticketing Officer helps passengers to plan for their trips, calculating the expenses and selling tickets to the passengers.
- Managing and directing the overall operation of the ticket office.
Airlines Job Roles
- Responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety and comfort at all times.
- Keeping an airline functioning smooth by inspecting and regulating work.
- Avionics engineers inspect, test, adjust, and repair the electronic components of aircraft.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of an airport.
- Perform pre-flight checklist on engines, hydraulics, and other systems and flying aircrafts.