Anything termed as ‘You’ or ‘Your’ shall refer to the users whereas ‘we’ and ‘us’ shall mean Gweka Consultancy Services.
Data that is collected
- Information provided by the users at the time of registration- Gweka.com collects information provided by the users at the time of registration. It includes their name, mobile number(s), email addresses, gender, age, password, country, city, preferred work location, home/ office address, educational qualifications, details of company or organization that they are currently in or have been previously associated with, key skills, previous work experience, your current employment status, last drawn salary, working sector, certifications achieved, a copy of your resume, your identity card details such as Aadhar Card number, Passport, and driving license for verification purposes. If the user chooses to register on the website through a Gmail account or Facebook account, Gweka.com will collect all required details attached to the platform including name, age, address, mobile number, photograph and other relevant/ necessary details subject to applicable laws in force. For more details on how and to what extent a user’s social media account shares personal information, the user must visit privacy policies and terms and conditions provided by the social media provider.
- Voluntary Information provided by the users- In addition to the above-mentioned information, Gweka.com also collects any other information that is not necessary but voluntarily provided by the users. It includes name, age, mobile number, other contact details, preferences and other personal information when one chooses to participate in a survey or fill up any form available on the website or provide information through any other form of communication including feedback, comments, etc. Gweka.com shall also collect information such as caste, religion when it is voluntarily provided by the user. For the purpose of this policy, any information voluntarily provided by the user which he knows will be visible to the public at large will not be considered as private information. It shall include information such as one provided in public comments and feedback. Such public information will not be governed by this policy and Gweka.com will not be liable for the use or collection of such a public information.
- Information automatically collected while browsing through the website- When one navigates through the website, some information is automatically collected such as cookies that collect limited technical information about device, like device location and how one is navigating the platform. User’s log file information shall be automatically collected by the website, including applications through which Users are browsing the website, time of visit, IP address of the device and how the device is connected to Internet. Other login information such as name of computer/ device, operating system, Internet speed, unique identification number is also collected. A record shall also be kept of all communications between through any channel including calls and emails for future references, in the contingency of some confusion or legal dispute.
- To provide a User-friendly experience- Gweka.com is always on the lookout to provide the best services to our users. For this purpose, we collect and store information to provide you with better services and a user-friendly experience of the website. Personal information is also collected to maintain and improve the existing services and deliver new services to the users. User information collected allows us to provide you with better job recommendations based on personal details and preferences. By collecting and using personal information we can share relevant jobs alerts with a job seeker and candidate profiles in case the user is an employee. For job seekers, we send advertisements via email regarding jobs updates and applications.
- Customer Service- We use personal information in order to improve our customer services. We regularly send important information pertaining to registration, password change, new login, billing details etc. on a user’s email address. We regularly keep users warned send of financial frauds, scams and other illegal activities. We shall time to time take user’s feedback/ views on the services delivered by us, track any complaints etc. User’s will have the liberty to exercise their option to subscribe or unsubscribe emails from our end at any time.
- Verification of details- The website also collects information like email address, identity proof, details of previous and current employers in order to perform a background check before forwarding any resume to a potential employer.
- Sharing of information with a potential employer/ employee- We also collect information of job seekers and freelancers and enable them to connect them with a potential employer or client, respectively. If you are an employer, we will provide your company with information of a jobseeker like email address, job details and other information.
- Respond to third party claims and other necessary actions-
- We also provide user’s information in order to respond to any third-party claims, resolve any disputes and for troubleshooting issues. Information shall be used to comply with any law, order, decree or judgment passed by any court of a competent jurisdiction or any other legal authority.
- Our employees and affiliates- Gweka.com will provide limited information (as much as is necessary) to our employees for operating, developing, and providing you with services. We shall also provide your limited information to an affiliate or contractor in cases where it is necessary to share your information such as in the case of a dispute or a problem while browsing through the website. Our employees shall also use user’s information to perform certain actions related to internal business and administrative purposes such as maintaining and updating internal databases and rendering services.
- Employers and Clients- User’s personal information shall be accessible to employers and clients with whom we share the user’s resume and work portfolios. In order to find a suitable job, sharing a user’s information with several potential employers who may save it for employment purposes is necessary.
- Employees and Freelancers- Employees and Freelancers may have access to the professional and personal details of the employers such as the name, email address and contact number.
- Third parties- Limited information shall also be available to the third party advertisers that run advertisements on our website. If the user clicks and views an advertisements, the advertiser will gain limited access to a user’s personal information such as name, device location, IP address, Internet connection details and more. Also, in case Gweka.com decides to merge or collaborate with any third party in the future, your information shall be accessed by that third party for business purposes only. By browsing this website and registering on it, you expressly provide consent that your information shall be shared with a third party in circumstances where it is necessary to do so. Third parties may include a service providers, marketing agencies, email tool providers and digital media providers. It also includes financial service providers including banks in case of a refund. For such purposes, we will have to share a user’s name, account number, IFSC code, bank branch location and any other information.
- Public Information- If you publicly post anything on the website such as feedback, opinion, comment or any other details that shall be visible to the public at large and other users of the website, since you have voluntarily provided the information to be visible to other users, Gweka.com will not be liable for any misuse, transfer or republication of such information. You can also contact us in case you are unable to modify or delete your personal information publicly visible on the website.
- When such information is demanded by any statutory authority for complying with any applicable laws- We shall transfer your personal information to third parties including enforcement, regulatory and judicial authorities in case where the information is necessary to investigate any illegal activities, prevent any fraud or cybercrime.