Different Type of Top Management Non-IT Jobs at Gweka Consulting Services
Every business holds some top management jobs and the persons posted on them are those who run businesses through their decision-making skills and team-leading capabilities. Getting hired for top management jobs depends on the hard work, results, and knowledge of a person. Below are some top management designations under different functional areas.
People Management Job Roles
- Responsible for the planning of administrative procedures and coordination of work systems to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for developing strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, and overall smooth operation of the company’s HR department.
- Responsible for developing PR strategies and plans and mentoring junior PR personnel.
- Responsible for managing the product-related activities such as the development of new products, product growth and marketing, product vision, and product analytics and metrics.
- Responsible for the development and execution of human resource strategies to support the overall business plan and strategic direction of the company.
General Management Job Roles
- Helping general managers to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Deputy General Manager is responsible for developing, developing, implementing, and overseeing the company’s projects.
- Responsible for improving overall business operations by managing different departments and making big decisions.
- Providing a high level of management and managing analysis & oversights of the investments.
- The Vice President serves as a key presidential advisor, governing partner, and representative of the president.
C Level (Strategy and Execution)
- Crafting plans for marketing and promotional teams to expand the reach of the brand across various channels.
- Responsible for developing and managing marketing and advertising initiatives of the company.
- Responsible for taking major corporate decisions and managing the overall resources of a company.
- Responsible for designing and implementing business strategies, setting comprehensive goals, and establishing policies.
- Chief Managing Director is responsible for managing and directing all business operations.
Head Operations Job Roles
- Monitoring, leading, and managing the staff of the assigned department and ensuring operations run smoothly.
- The creative head is responsible for managing the cohesive look of the different projects such as advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for developing new and strong sales strategies and managing the sales team to achieve targets.
- Interacting with all the department heads to manage finance activities such as creating forecasting models and assessing risk in investments.
- Overseeing all the managers of the company and ensuring that employees understand the company’s mission and policies.