Top Management IT Jobs At Gweka Consulting Services
Information technology is one of the most prominent sectors today that provides a promising and growth-oriented career. There are so many top management IT jobs in IT companies and these job roles formulate policies and take responsibility for execution and results. Along with a hefty amount of money, top management jobs also provide the respect that a person seeks in a job.
Project Management Job Roles
- Developing procedures and policies for enhancing the products and services and leading the technology department.
- Developing web solutions, planning the life-cycle of the projects, designing and launching web portals.
- Leading a team of mobile application developers and designers, evaluating current technology, and developing new technologies.
- Responsible for the overall workflow and results related to digital marketing activities and managing a team of digital marketers.
- Overseeing all internal and external communications for a company and preparing detailed media reports.
Product Development Job Roles
- Overseeing and managing the projects of .net with a team of .net developers.
- Developing policies for the workflow of the projects based on Python and checking the projects before delivering them to the client.
- Responsible for handling a team of Laravel developers and providing solutions through knowledge and expertise.
- Communicating project requirements to the juniors PHP developers and ensuring proper implementation of the plan.
- Handling all the e-commerce projects based on the Magento framework and cross-checking the projects before submission.
Testing Job Roles
- Monitoring and testing the performance of software and generating reports of the results.
- Identifying the issues and defects in the software applications manually using automated tools.
- Developing automated testing strategies and overseeing the integration and installing of testing systems.
- Handling and managing the team to test and find any bugs and issues in websites and mobile applications before the final release.
- Conducting rigorous testing throughout the development process for the purpose of quality assurance.
Cloud Computing Job Roles
- Developing cloud adoption plans and cloud application designs in the public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
- delivering innovative data and analytics architectural solutions for complex business problems in the cloud.
- Providing expertise and guidance to the cloud platform Security Governance team.
- Analyzing different types of data stored in the cloud and providing decision-making reports.
- Designing a secure cloud-based infrastructure and creating strategies for cloud infrastructure solutions.
Server Maintenance Job Roles
- Responsible for the proper working of a company’s AWS server and allocation tasks of maintenance.
- Eliminating all types of issues from the server before it affects the work by managing the team.
- Ensuring proper running and working of the server every day by assigning daily maintenance and check duties.
- Providing expertise knowledge as and when required for troubleshooting any kind of errors in the server.
- Responsible for the flawless functioning of the server done with routine checks.