Promising Jobs in Education at Gweka Consulting Services
Education is actually a very broader term which covers so many different functional areas and key fields. From government institutes to private institutes, people are making a comfortable living by working in the education industry. We are covering teaching, training, counselling, and language with some common jobs and their respective pay scale according to work experience. There is no shortage of jobs in education and it provides a decent career.
Teaching Job Roles
- Curriculum Developer who has Exposure and Experience in developing UK based or International Pre-school Curriculum.
- Teach students online/offline from classes KG-10th in India and abroad.
- Having demonstrated skills in teaching, science writing, organizing training workshops and other academic events, use of innovative teaching tools, administrative tasks and logistics will be preferred.
- Provide other team members with updated information and knowledge on the project and status.
- Identify, choose and implement different teaching methods for all students with various educational backgrounds.
Education Job Roles
- Counseling students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, and career planning.
- Managing the administration, support systems and activities that enable the effective running of the institution.
- Provide services to meet the requirements of moderate to severe needs students who have a range of learning, emotional, physical, and mental disabilities.
- Focusing overall placement and understanding the company’s and client’s requirements, sourcing them the right profile.
- Interacting and building relationships with School Principals, Management, and Teachers to create and service the demand for extracurricular offerings such as Life Skills Curriculum, Life Skills Assessment & Teacher Training.
Training Job Roles
- Flexible in organizing training program schedules not impacting business delivery.
- Maintain, enhance training and development plans that address the needs and expectations of leadership.
- The trainer is responsible for preparing the training content as per the chosen technology / language in detail and comes up with the course curriculum as agreed by the Engineering / Delivery teams.
- Training of new hires on fundamental skills essential for entry level performance – Mortgage domain, Product & Process Training.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
Counselling Job Roles
- Listening to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems and helping them.
- Developing and implementing an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan.
- Implementing a competitive school counseling program that promotes students’ success.
- Interviewing and advising students on academic requirements, academic abilities, and goal setting.
- Helping clients to determine what they need to do next to achieve goals by evaluating educational and work backgrounds.
Language Job Roles
- Review audio, image and transcript feed in arabc to check if it matches the brief.
- Responsible for being able to translate content in a meaningful way from Chinese to English & Hindi / Hindi & English to French.
- Responsible for being able to translate content in a meaningful way from French to English / English to French.
- Ability to train other team members on case processing concepts / practices.
- Perform regular linguistic review of their own work and of content that is already translated to
- Provide oral and written translation and interpretation.