Job Openings in Supply Chain & Logistics at Gweka Consulting Services
Supply Chain is a network of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved to distribute a specific product to the final buyer. And hence, it provides a great career opportunity to the job seekers.
Logistics involves things like transportation, inventory, packaging, supplies and sometimes, social security and warehousing. There is no shortage of jobs in logistics and one can hope for a promising career with hard-work and dedication.
Supply Chain Job Roles
- Organizing vendor contracts, reviewing them for accuracy and ensuring they include all the materials and products.
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data to boost performance and reduce costs.
- Overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Senior Supply Chain Analyst will manage and supervise the Supply Chain Analyst and will analyze the data for improvement in work flow.
- The Senior Supply Chain Officer will work closely with all sectors to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
Purchase Job Roles
- Managing and reporting day-to-day functioning of the purchasing department.
- Handling and involving in the procurement of Indirect material for all units across the company.
- Responsible for procuring a company's supplies by researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Reviewing purchase order claims and contracts, preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders.
- Evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports.
Materials Job Roles
- Handling the company’s end to end material sourcing operations.
- Support zonal business development teams in conversion of passive customers to active customers.
- Assisting seniors by overseeing the sales staff and implementing strategies to improve company sales.
- Helping the senior in ensuring that day to day business operations run smoothly.
- Liaising with the specifiers, retailers, and project facilitators within your area and assist with the implementation of the sales.
Inventory Job Roles
- Maintaining adequate levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Assisting to help manage the inventory by processing inventory orders and logging items received and taken from inventory.
- Recording daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyzing different suppliers.
- Overseeing and managing promotional projects and communication of inventory management.