Self Employed, Entrepreneur, Start Up, Business Man, Independent Consultant, Freelance
In this article, you will be going through different types of services that one can avail as an Entrepreneur from Gweka Consulting Services and additional information on types of freelancers, independent consultants, and Startups. At Gweka Consulting Services, one can also connect with freelancers and a network of independent consultants for different purposes.
Services for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring freelancers for different types of projects or short time work.
- Recruitment of employees for different types of profiles from entry level to management level.
- Hire experienced and expert corporate trainers to boost skill and knowledge of your human strength.
- Bulk hiring of employees for businesses which have openings throughout the year.
- Network of businesses from different industries to produce more B2B Tie-Ups.
- Writing content different types of websites, clear marketing copies, PRs, newspaper articles, and resume writing.
- Developing websites and web applications according to the client’s needs.
- Creating eye-catching graphic designs for different purposes in different styles and sizes.
- Creating written versions of audio or video recordings, meetings, and conversations.
- Handling profiles on different types of social media profiles and expanding the reach and no. of followers.
- Providing financial advice to clients for investments and wealth-building.
- Sampling and on-borading of employees according to the profiles and requirements of the clients.
- Providing guidance and advice and to the companies and organizations on risk management and compliance.
- Evaluating a company’s IT system and helping them meet their business objectives through guidance and advice.
- Helping students and other individuals on career planning by going through their study and work background.
- Gram Udyog is a small scale business set up in remote villages. These are boosted by the government to bring employment in rural areas.
- Dot com or .Com startup is mainly based on the idea of operating through a website. It can be a blog or an eCommerce business like Amazon.
- FinTech is a term made using Financial Technology. FinTech startups are focused to integrate technology into offering financial services.
- Business consulting startups work closely with investors and entrepreneurs to help in starting a business.
- All the startups which are on small levels are called MSME startups and they are regulated by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.