Hot Jobs in Sales & Marketing at Gweka Consulting Services
Sales and marketing are the final departments of all the businesses in the workflow chain. All the marketing actions are focused to generate more and more leads and the sales department is responsible for converting leads into customers. Both Sales and Marketing departments have their sub-departments. There are lots of jobs in sales and marketing and the scope of growth depends on the performance of a person.
Sales Job Roles
- Selling a company’s product and services to individuals and businesses through powerful communication skills.
- Leading and guiding a team of sales person’s, assigns sales tasks, and building sales plans.
- Identifying the potential sales lead in the niche market and pitching the company’s products and services in a highly professional manner.
- Responsible for increasing the value of current and new customers and developing goals for the overall development of business.
- Developing sales targets on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis, examining growth, and improving sales.
B2B Job Roles
- Selling prospects and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for operating a company’s sales force and monitoring performances for achieving targets.
- Identifying opportunities and developing relationships with institutional investors and investment consultants.
- Responsible for properly explaining the highly complex technical information related to products and services and converting leads into customers.
- Preparing proposal documents for bids and ensuring compliance when a bid is successful.
B2C Job Roles
- Traveling within the assigned area for selling the products and services using out-of-the-box sales strategies.
- Generating revenue through sales within an assigned geographical location and managing the team of field sales executives.
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of all the retail store sales departments within the assigned area.
- A regional sales manager is responsible for leading a team of area sales managers and developing profitable sales tactics.
- Making plans to achieve the business goals of a company in a particular zone and ensuring proper execution of sales-related plans.
Marketing Job Roles
- Distributing and pasting pamphlets by hand in the market or residential area.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns in order to support the communication objectives.
- Assisting in building strategies for marketing and digital platforms and executing the assigned tasks for the same.
- Increasing brand awareness and reach through face-to-face communication with consumers and providing information about products and services.
- Developing new and creative digital marketing strategies, analyzing the results, analyzing the digital trends, and managing a team of digital marketers.