Jobs in Retail, Wholesale Industry at Gweka Consulting Services
In retail, the product manufacturer or producer sells products directly to the consumer. Whereas selling wholesale means typically selling the product in bulk quantities to a “middleman” who in turn sells it to the consumer. In between both retail and wholesale, there is a massive need of human resource to operate the flow smoothly. And so, jobs in retail and jobs in wholesale provide a decent career.
Retail Job Roles
- Showing the products to the customers, Proper inventory maintenance.
- Strong logical thinking, Business problem solver.
- Monitor and control expenses through efficient store operations.
- Sales analysis of Current category and product trends and prepare future forecasts.
- Take responsibility for sales staff by taking regular performance reviews, motivating & retaining them.
Wholesale Job Roles
- Should be able to sell different types of products and services in wholesale and retail markets.
- Coordination with other stakeholders as Sales team, auditors, Operations etc to bring in proper controls.
- Effective implementation of ERP & regular updating the data in ERP Module (SAP – MM).
- Identify Prospective customers in various verticals through secondary and primary research by using online databases.
- Target Retail Establishments, Institutions, Corporate, Hotel and Industries to generate sales.
Franchise Channel Job Roles
- Maintain relation and frequent visits to existing channel partners in assigned territory.
- Selling various bands (business /franchising concepts) Developing franchise model.
- Ensure distributors / retailers maintain adequate stocks of company products and merchandise.
- Developing a new franchise by planning and organizing, Meeting with exclusive investors/seminars and bringing strong insight into the task of creating new franchisee.
- Strong leadership, mentor and develop a direct team by managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and building an effective team dynamic.
Direct Peer to Peer Job Roles
- Responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services.
- Improves operations, solves problems, and develops strategies.
- Building a network of business partners or salespeople to assist with lead generation and closing sales.
- Reselling products and services to the customers via MLM (Multi-Level Marketing).
- Prepare the scheme for the formation of the company.