Different Types of Jobs in Real Estate at Gweka Consulting Services
Technically, Real Estate describes a land with its natural resources and all types of buildings constructed on that piece of land. From making buildings on the lands to finally selling them to the customers, Real Estate includes so many job roles. And real estate jobs will hardly see a downfall.
Real Estate Sales Job Roles
- Should be able to search & develop vendors for channel sales.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Build relations with HNI Clients, follow-up leads provided from various marketing channels and manage site offices for client visits.
- Identifying potential channel partners based on agreed profiles and ensuring tie up is in accordance with the business plan & SOPs.
- Identifying sales leads, pitching services to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
Brokers & Agent Job Roles
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promotions and selling residential products to High Income Individuals / Channel Partners and corporate.
- Managing Trackers and reports required for evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials with different countries.
- Managing sales pipeline, forecasting monthly sales and identifying new business opportunities.
- Drawing up weekly schedules, ordering merchandise, and assisting the General Manager.
Construction Job Roles
- Preparing bills for payments and performing the estimation of quantities.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Responsible for the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the Digital Construction procedures at the design.
- Overseeing all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects, establishing timetables, and determining labor and material costs.
- Devising safety plans, monitoring practices to ensure compliance, and write up safety policies and procedures.
Construction Equipment’s Job Roles
- Maintaining, repairing, and overhauling heavy vehicles and industrial equipment.
- Heavy equipment operator drives or controls construction equipment such as bulldozers, forklifts, backhoes, and dump trucks.
- Inspecting, servicing, and repairing any damage to the engine or vehicle.
- Creating the initial drawings for various projects, including creation of or modification to equipment.
- Overseeing the entire process of production of construction equipment and checking them in relation to the safety standards.