Some Quality Assurance and Quality Control Jobs at Gweka Consulting Services
Preventing defects in manufactured products so that the best quality products can be provided to end users is the main focus of quality assurance (QA). Quality Control and Quality Testing departments perform many functions to achieve all the quality standards. As customer satisfaction is becoming the key for success, businesses are focusing more on quality and hence the scope of jobs in QA is getting wider.
Quality Assurance Job Roles
- Providing feedback by assessing the quality of products and technical documents.
- Executing test cases for functional validation and benchmark testing. Handling team of junior quality engineers.
- Assisting in designing and implementing best practices and standards by providing statistical reports based on the analysis.
- Allocating and coordinating tasks among the team of QAs and defining test strategies.
- Leading and directing the QA team with technical expertise and leadership qualities.
Quality Control Job Roles
- Testing the manufactured products and process to ensure everything is done as per standards.
- Checking specification of the products as per the blueprints using a variety of techniques.
- Ensuring that final products are ready to be sold and guiding junior quality control analysts.
- Developing effective quality control processes and monitoring the compliance of raw material suppliers.
- Overseeing the overall work related to quality control, providing expertise as and when needed and leading a team of managers.
Quality Testing Job Roles
- Executing test scripts to review and analyze system specifications and providing result reports to seniors.
- Establishing a necessary framework for various departments and facilitating their collaboration.
- Defining quality testing related tasks to juniors and helping them with expertise knowledge.
- Implementing the pre-defined test strategy in the assigned products area and analyzing the results.
- Building and developing quality standards and monitoring all the activities for proper implementation.
ISO Job Roles
- Making relevant documents available, updating and re-approving documents, and ensuring that the documents remain legible.
- Attending calls for ISO queries & solving issues with the co- ordination of staff.
- Selling ISO certifications and developing new corporate clients for certifications and training.
- Responsible for leading the team of auditors and submitting audit reports at the end of the year.
- Providing training to quality & production people for SAP such as BOM Creation, Production Order, and Quality check parameters.