Some Promising Jobs in Production at Gweka Consulting Services
Here, the term productions mean the overall process of designing and manufacturing a product and it’s after sales services. Every single item that we use is manufactured somewhere and four different departments; production, manufacturing, service, and maintenance are involved. Hence, there is a wide scope of jobs and vacancies keep coming to job-seekers.
Production Job Roles
- Responsible for production operations and coordinating with production staff to ensure the quality of products.
- Defining the work flow of manufacturing and assembling of the products.
- Planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results of production staff to achieve company goals.
- Developing a production plan to achieve highest results and overseeing the team for the proper implementation.
- Keeping constant communication with team leaders and performing quality control checks on finished goods.
Manufacturing Job Roles
- Handling inventory and warehouse employees for a Manufacturing Industry.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies related to selection, processing and testing a wide range of products and raw materials.
- Effective management through coordination of drivers and vehicles for multiple locations.
- Supervising and controlling the production process with an ability to lead and manage the team.
- Improving manufacturing operations, overseeing teams, and developing organizational structures.
Service Job Roles
- Handling all Customer Queries and Resolving Problems as many as possible.
- Overseeing the team of customer service executives and resolving customer queries as and when required.
- Providing door to door service facility to customers and maintaining proper business relationships.
- Responsible for managing the service department team and ensuring that great excellent services are provided to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Identifying the needs of clients and overseeing the delivery of services.
Maintenance Job Roles
- Ensuring that facilities and machinery run to their maximum efficiency and output.
- Installing new machines, removing old equipment, and undertaking scheduled and breakdown maintenance of engineering equipment.
- Maintaining proper tool availability in the stock and consulting with maintenance supervisors on technical problems.
- Responsible for monitoring, planning, and evaluating the tasks of the maintenance team to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensuring Utilities availability for the production at all time in a predictable way at intended performance at optimum cost.