Job Opportunities in Oil & Access Management Plan (AMP), Petroleum Refinery Plant at Gweka Consulting Services
Oil & Access Management Plan and petroleum refinery are industrial process plants where crude oil is transformed and refined into more useful products such as petroleum, and other chemicals. Consumption of chemicals and petroleum is vast around the world and hence there are lots of jobs in petroleum refineries.
Oil & Access Management Plan Job Roles
- Selling equipment, supplies, and maintenance services for oil and gas rigs and drilling platforms.
- Responsible for supporting the overall Logistics and Material Management function for pipeline.
- Energy consultants are responsible for reducing the carbon footprint and energy.
- Organizing and managing day-to-day activities for plant operations.
- verseeing installation, repair, and upkeep of the facility equipment.
Petroleum Refinery Plant Job Roles
- Performing chemical operations in a safe and effective manner.
- Designing and troubleshooting processes for the production of chemicals.
- Designing and developing different techniques and methods for extracting oil and gas from earth’s surface.
- Pioneering research, introducing new technology, and providing specialized technical services to enhance productivity and profitability of refineries.
- Lead and manage the strategic and tactical aspects of the refinery plans
Plant Technical Staff Job Roles
- Monitoring and analyzing all the electrical systems and other equipment.
- Establishing grid/borehole locations, execution of grouting works, and preparation and review of laboratory test schedules.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives.
- Surveyors measure land features, such as depth and shape, based on reference points.
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.