Jobs in Non Profit Organizations and Social Welfare at Gweka Consulting Services
Nonprofit organizations work on a no profit no loss basis and their motive is to provide affordable services to the public. Whereas social welfare include NGOs, people welfare organizations, and the CSR department of a company. The focus here is to help the needy in any way possible. As the government is motivating such organizations to widen-up their scale; scope of jobs in NGOs and social welfare is increasing.
NGO Job Roles
- Providing guidance and information to those who want to donate to NGOs.
- Coordinating the ongoing projects and working on projects according to priority.
- Responsible for the fund management in the assigned region and ensuring all legal and statutory compliance.
- Leading a team of Zonal Heads and other members to provide the necessary motivation and viewpoint on tasks.
- Overseeing all the business activities of the organization and taking necessary decisions.
People Welfare Org Job Roles
- Organizing and coordinating different campaigns in a successful manner.
- Responsible for business and analytical management of the funds.
- Responsible for taking the actions done to masses so as to inspire more and more people.
- Helping the organization in maximizing the good they do through knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for the face to face marketing of the organization and motivating people for being a part of a noble cause.
Donations Job Roles
- Raising the needed funds for the needs ones though clear marketing tactics.
- Responsible for managing and recording all the donations received from individuals and organizations for charity.
- Responsible for getting in touch with both donors and staying in touch with both even after the transplant.
- Overseeing and authorizing work of the junior fundraisers and bringing in the needed funds.
- Developing plans and new types of approaches to convince people for donating and managing the project.
CSR & Sustainability Job Roles
- Reaching out to NGO partners and understanding their requirements in accordance with business’s CSR goals.
- Building positive relationships with clients and working closely with teams in building solutions to enable high impact on the ground.
- Keeping track of CSR activities and ensuring that donations reach the right recipients.
- Conducting research and developing strategies for smooth functioning.
- Working with NGOs, and community organizations and implementing innovative CSR tactics that can help companies in creating a profound image in society.