Jobs in Mobile Technology at Gweka Consulting Services
Mobiles are the innovation that changed the world magically. And when an innovation evolves to such a level, it surely brings with itself a flood of jobs and future-securing opportunities. There are different departments in Mobile Technology and so there is always a scope of jobs for the job seekers.
Application Development and Designing Job Roles
- Determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technology at the back end of a website (the server, database and application).
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of software infrastructures, applications analysis and diagnosis of application errors.
- Responsible for the overall style of a mobile application, covering both the User Interface (color scheme, font, buttons etc.)
- Develop and maintain iOS or Android mobile applications for iPhone, Android phones, and tablets.
Application Coding Job Roles
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- To build software from scratch, configure existing systems and provide support using .NET languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Product development using .NET framework. Work on design, coding and unit testing.
- C++ programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, has good Software Design and Architecture Skills. • C++, Windows or Linux/Unix Platform (C++ must)
- Responsible for Coding programs as per standards and guidelines.
Application Testing Job Roles
- Perform Testing Procedures on the Application Software and Ensure all Errors are Identified and Corrected before release to clients.
- Fully understand the architecture and design of existing web-based applications Understand most common use cases of the application Build an automated test suite from scratch.
- Solid knowledge of manual as well as automation testing tools for Web & App products like.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team. Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- End-to-end web application testing services, including component and unit testing, core testing services, database and platform testing, functional testing, performance testing, localization testing, network security testing, SOA and web services testing, system testing, usability and content testing.
App Promotion Job Roles
- Responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or client.
- Responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.)
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
Mobile Advertisement Job Roles
- Responsible for pipeline management, lead generation, and driving revenue through client calls and meetings.
- Build relationships with 4A and direct advertisers, Build sale strategy for branding business.
- To develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Promoting products or services to consumers on their digital handheld devices. An understanding of cellphone technology and how consumers use phones to communicate or entertain themselves.
- Developing new business relationships, including educating clients on mobile offerings and product suites, increasing revenue from existing client relationships.
Telecom Software Job Roles
- Architecting, designing & implementing telecom software applications Knowledge of wireline & wireless telecom protocols and systems. Good understanding of 3G, GPRS, GSM, SS7, VoIP.
- Telecom Work on Core Java, JSP, WEB SERVICES, SERVLET 3 , STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2 , EJB 3.0, HIBERNATE, JMS, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING 3 and 4 and XML.
- Perform required network data analysis and define rules to extract information as per the network topology of mobile networks (MSS/MGW/STP/CTC/DSC/USFW/MGCF/MRS) and Virtual Platform.
- Basic understanding of LTE and (or) 5G-NR Protocols or any other Wireless protocols.
- Responsible for attracting, hiring, developing and leading a team of world-class engineers responsible for the architecture, development, and deployment of major components.