Promising Jobs in Medical & Healthcare at Gweka Consultancy Services
Medical & Healthcare is concerned with the overall wellness of living beings. It provides goods and services to treat patients with curative, preventive, rehabilitative, and palliative care. And it includes the specific and important functional areas such as Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology. For those looking to have a promising and successful and growth-oriented career, medical and healthcare has lots of jobs.
Medical Job Roles
- Verifies patient information, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Medical Representatives promote the existing medicine to the doctors, pharmacists, and chemists.
- Overseeing the medical care of patients and the functions performed by medical staff.
- Performing autopsies on the bodies of deceased individuals to determine the cause & manner of death.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving the level of care provided and helping reduce operating costs of a healthcare facility.
Healthcare Job Roles
- Responsible for the holistic care of patients such as monitoring vital signs, administering any additional needed medications, and scheduling treatments.
- Assessing urgent admissions and routine and emergency help when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
- Diagnose and treat gynecological conditions as well as advising patients.
- Working with medical imaging technology in order to diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
- Directs the staff and programs of the surgical department.
Bio Medical R & D Job Roles
- Assist with basic laboratory and research tasks and perform experiments.
- Responsible for assisting a researcher or research team with product development projects.
- Thoroughly checking materials, procedures and mechanical or electrical systems.
- Overseeing and directing the team of the medical device research and development department.
- Lead the formulation, development, and optimization of new programs, designs, and prototypes.
Pharmaceuticals Job Roles
- Assuring the quality of the pharma products that are manufactured in manufacturing facilities.
- Perform routine as well as non-routine evaluation of raw materials, intermediate and finished pharmaceutical formulations.
- Protecting patients from unnecessary harm by identifying previously unrecognized drug hazards, elucidating predisposing factors, refuting false safety signals and quantifying risk.
- Maintaining the quality and reliability of Pharmaceutical products.
- Overseeing the entire development process for new health treatments and medical equipment.
Biotechnology Job Roles
- Determine how specific molecules function in different processes.
- Studying the microscopic organisms that cause infections, including viruses, bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Investigating disease and the root cause of a disease.
- Designing biomedical equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems.
- Supervise and conduct bioanalytical studies of clinical trial samples and prepare reports.
Choose From Below