Top Jobs in Legal & Other Related Sub-Functional Areas You Can Apply For at Gweka Consulting Services
Legal Industry comprises careers for legal practitioners, known as lawyers or attorneys, who primarily practice law. Operators provide expertise on a range of areas or specific areas of law, such as criminal, corporate, family and estate, patent, real estate or tax. There is a great scope and large number of jobs in the Legal industry.
Legal Job Roles
- Welcoming visitors and answering phone calls at law firms.
- Helping in developing cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case.
- Drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
- Providing legal representation in cases involving workplace disputes or alleged wrongful workplace activity
- Defending the individuals who have been accused of committing a crime.
Regulatory Job Roles
- Overseeing the entire regulation process for products requiring governmental approval.
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives.
- Ensuring that organizations comply with industry specifications, standards, regulations, and laws.
- Ensuring that products such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and veterinary medicines meet legislative requirements.
- Prepares and/or reviews regulatory submissions and other regulatory documents to regulatory agencies.
Judge & Administrative Job Roles
- Responsible for all security aspects of a courthouse and ensures that court staff remain safe.
- Write and prepare the statements given by witnesses in the courtroom in an effective and decision-oriented manner.
- Assisting the judiciary to make their work smoother and effective.
- Responsible for examining police evidence, deciding whether to take criminal proceedings through to the court prosecution stage or not.
- Analyze and interpret all evidence in a court of law regarding cases while upholding the law and see that justice is made.
Law Enforcement Job Roles
- Helping companies make financial decisions by evaluating the competition for a specific project.
- Manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes.
- Represents patent cases in the courts while following the laws.
- Responsible for measuring Agents’ Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, driving training and awareness initiatives, and providing guidance to Agents.
- Reviewing testimony and evidence presented by the disputed parties at a hearing and resolving the dispute by issuing a decision.