Latest Jobs in Journalism and Content at Gweka Consulting Services
Journalism denotes the unbiased research, production, and presentation of the news and reports to inform the masses through various media channels such as television, social media, newspaper, and magazines. With new media houses jumping in the market, there is a substantial scope for Journalism Jobs.
Content is everything that can entertain and educate masses or targeted audiences and include ways like videos, articles, and podcasts, and more. As the world is developing digitally, the content developing department has a wide scope of jobs and a well-to-do career.
Journalism Job Roles
- Journalists research, write, edit, proofread, file news stories, features and articles.
- Works with business, technical, legal and scientific written materials including letters, reports, articles, books and so on.
- Research, investigate and present news and current affairs content for television, radio and the internet.
- Welcoming viewers to a daily television news show, informs the public of the top news of the day, introduces live or taped news reports.
- Responsible for the long-term development of the media capability.
Editing Job Roles
- Responsible for providing direct assistance to editors for daily work.
- Editing the footage generated by motion graphic designers for producing final output.
- Responsibility of deciding which news stories are printed in the paper.
- Reviewing materials submitted by technical writers for clarity, punctuation, grammar, and content.
- Managing and overseeing the content produced for all the media channels such as papers, magazine, television, social media, and websites.
Content Job Roles
- Producing material that caters to the interests and challenges of a target audience.
- Researching and writing understandable content for many different platforms of the company.
- Performing quality-checks of all the content copies before they publish.
- Guiding and developing content marketing strategy to drive more leads.
- Overseeing and directing the activities of the content team through knowledge and leadership.
Copy Writing Job Roles
- Responsible for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts.
- Ensuring that articles are written in accordance with the style guide.
- Producing the written content for web pages which is catchy and attractive.
- Writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing Junior Copywriters’ articles.
- Overseeing and managing the work of all the copywriters, ensuring that all the copies match the image of the brand and is written for the targeted audience.