Hot Jobs in Application Programming and Maintenance at Gweka Consulting Services
The Application Programming Department evaluates, design, develop, and modifies applications programs including encoding, testing, debugging and documentation. And also resolves problems associated with these applications.
The Maintenance responsible and accountable for the way equipment runs and looks and for the costs to achieve the required level of performance.
Application Programming Job Roles
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications using different languages such as C++, Java, PHP, and more.
- Performing the proper testing and debugging of the code.
- Directing and leading the team of android developers and iOS developers.
- Publishing applications on the App store and working on timely updates.
Maintenance Job Roles
- Conducting routine maintenance and inspecting of the equipment.
- Performing basic maintenance and service work and handling equipment.
- Repairing equipment and other faults throughout the premises.
- Oversee, supervise, and lead the maintenance staff and check up the cost and stock of supplies from time to time.
Top Level Jobs and Job Roles in Application Programming and Maintenance
- Responsible for developing, managing, and executing marketing campaigns that promote applications and software.
- Ensuring the safe and secure use of applications for the users and protecting the company’s network from the risk like hacking.
- Overseeing building operations, managing budgets, directing maintenance staff, and supervising the layout of departmental workstations and offices.
- Managing technical-service related work of the organization at all premises within an assigned district by managing subordinates.