Different Types of Jobs in IT Software at Gweka Consulting Services
Software is actually a little functional area in the overall computing and technological industry. But it also has its own industry with so many companies actively working on development, maintenance, and publications of software. Due to ever developing and evolving demand of different types of software’s in all other different industries, there are countless jobs in IT software.
Software Development Job Roles
- Design and implement automated tests for multiple products using C#, WatiN and other tools.
- Responsible for developing scalable solutions using AWS Cloud services (EC2, Lambda, Server less architecture etc.)
- Preferred additional knowledge on MVVM Light, WPF Blend styling, TFS/GITS
- Architecting futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choosing the best technologies, components, and subsystems on different server-side tech.
- Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and supporting existing websites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Producing compelling, photorealistic 3D renderings, animation, and photo composites.
- Continually keep the design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials. Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
- Ensuring structural drawings and designs are produced on time, to a high quality, and are easy to decipher. Overseeing the design process using technical expertise.
Software Testing- Manual & Automated Job Roles
- Responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet the company standards.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Multitasking with ease since services may be required on different projects at the same time.
- Determining data- driven solutions and implementing quality improvement plans.
- Test planning, execution and closure as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract.
Software Maintenance Job Roles
- Resolve customer complaints or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Provide administrative assistance and problem diagnosis and solution in a Microsoft-based environment.
- Modification of a software product after delivery to detect and correct latent faults in the software product before they become effective faults.
- Prioritizes maintenance tasks and gathers information a technician needs to perform maintenance work.
Web Technologies Job Roles
- Provide in depth technical support services to new and existing Adobe Customers and Partners for their Adobe Media Server product over Voice / Chat / Email mode.
- Responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Direct & coordinate with the corporate communication division for web analytics, Internet marketing and search engine optimization regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals.
Mainframe Job Roles
- Prepares system software installation by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements.
- Maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid-range server hardware.
- Create software applications by writing code that is error-free, maintainable, and scalable. Also test and evaluate applications, and tweak and improve applications to make them user-friendly.
- Operates and monitors computer systems and supporting hardware equipment; performs checks to verify systems are stable; performs system backups and hardware preventive maintenance; troubleshoots system operating problems.
- Design, develop and maintain Mainframe COBOL & JCL to meet support and/or project requirements.
Middleware Job Roles
- AWS ECS / EFS / EBS integration and working knowledge.
- Coordinate with Trax application vendor (FIS) teams to ensure configuration changes and application processes are designed and applied appropriately.
- Build, Sustain and Upload long term Relationship with Key & Strategic customers
- Actively manage and own the programme plans and resolve issues in liaison with the appropriate accountable executive. Building strong relationships and be seen as a trusted advisor to the accountable executives