Hot Jobs in IT Hardware at Gweka Consulting Services
Our lives are totally based on so many different software’s and you can’t run a software without a hardware. Items such as computer monitor, tablet or smartphone as well as; ICs and other electronics are all hardware. Due to the high demand of hardware’s, there is a good scope of jobs in IT Hardware.
IT Hardware Job Roles
- Technical Knowledge Software (OS) & Hardware (Server, Desktop, Laptop, etc.), Fault finding, Service, Hardware maintenance competencies.
- Board level designs including digital and analog subsections, board level hardware architecture, and component selection.
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Administration of LINUX/UNIX, Centos, AIX OS.
- Knowledge on Hardware IO interfaces (PCI/ PCIe/ SATA/ USB/ Serial/ Ethernet/ I2C/ SPI/1553) is preferred.
- Embedded Design and development experience – Microcontrollers, Microprocessors.
Networking & Cabling Job Roles
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining cable lines for voice, video, and data transmission.
- Designing and applying system and data networks, such as local area networks, wide area networks, intranets, and extranets.
- Laying and installing fiber optic cable lines, LAN and DSL routers and maintenance checks with the customers who utilize the product.
- Choose and verify cable pathways, conduct site surveys for clients, assist in designing, creating and implementing standards and specifications.
- Implementing and developing data network communication system designs and leading the team.
Technical Support Job Roles
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware.
- Overseeing organization’s computer systems and managing IT teams.
- Working closely with the Client Support Services manager and the operations team to ensure integrity of the data systems.
- Responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware faults and solving technical problems.
- Managing technical service-related operations for an organization.
Telecom Engineering Job Roles
- Responsible for testing and maintaining equipment such as base transceiver stations.
- Installation the telecommunications equipment and ensure the data transmitted over wired or wireless communication is of high-quality.
- Installing telephone switchboards specific communication equipment and connecting telephone wire terminals to inner wires and switchboards.
- Providing ADSL, SDSL, MPF, and redcare to the network from the main distribution frame in various exchanges.
- Providing technical support to troubleshoot new end-to-end cellular technology and fix the issues of radio networks.
RF Engg. Job Roles
- Perform root cause analyses – mapping between RF, Transmission and/or Core Network and share recommendations with relevant parties.
- Carry out area and site surveys to determine RF equipment location and antenna orientation.
- Accessing RF transmitter & L1 efficiency/stability when product goes for over the air testing.
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activity (OAM definition for new Units, RRH fiber
termination/swap, onsite troubleshooting)
- Must have deep technical expertise and knowledge on LTE basic and advanced optimization techniques and must have knowledge on the full lifecycle of LTE design, deployment and optimization phases.