Some of the Latest Jobs in Hospitality Industry at Gweka Consulting Services
Hospitality industry is a very broad category and it includes Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, and other such places and businesses where services like lodging, food and drink, and event planning are provided.
With various different types of jobs in the Hospitality industry, a promising career comes as a guarantee.
Hotel Job Roles
- Registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of the organization’s food and beverage planning and service.
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
Restaurants Job Roles
- Responsible for greeting customers and taking food and beverage orders.
- Assisting in overseeing and directing all aspects of the operation of the kitchen, and in providing functional assistance.
- Leading a team of employees responsible for receiving and recording new stock as it arrives and moving stock.
- Directing the preparation work of the kitchen, managing kitchen staff and assistant cooks.
- Directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation.
Bar Job Roles
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bars and patrons.
- Ensuring that the bartender has everything they need during service to keep everything running smoothly.
- Providing security, refusing entry for intoxicated persons and dealing with aggressive behavior or non- compliance with statutory or establishment rules.
- Planning and organizing promotional, business and social events.
- Overseeing the staff and operations of a bar and managing customer complaints.
Pub Job Roles
- Washing pots and pans, keeping floors clean, sanitizing food preparation areas.
- Deciding the combinations of different types of lights and light colors and managing their proper functionality.
- Playing the songs according to the mood of the customers and keeping it fresh so that it can let people at the pub enjoy.
- Mixing drinks, cleaning and organizing the bar, educating and entertaining customers, new drink suggestions and designing new menus for beverages.
- Keep the Pub running smoothly by handling day-to-day operations and by managing resources and staff.
Club Job Roles
- Leading, instructing, and motivating individuals and groups for different types of activities.
- Providing security, refusing entry for intoxicated persons and dealing with aggressive behavior or non- compliance.
- Running day-to-day operations and ensuring club members satisfaction with club services.
- Understanding what drives customer delight and making plans and executing them accordingly.
- Responsible for optimal operations and management of the club and driving increased membership throughout the year.