Trending Jobs in Designing & Animation at Gweka Consulting Services
Both Designing and Animation are parts of our daily life. Whatever you see on your mobile phone’s applications or websites, it is all the designing of different types. And most of today’s movies and Television serials contain animation of some level. The demand for both functional areas is booming day by day, and so it provides a promising and growth-oriented career. Those who are looking for jobs in designing and jobs in animation here are some best job roles.
Graphic Design Job Roles
- Brainstorming ideas, sketching, creating draft illustrations, discussing ideas with co-workers and finalizing illustrations.
- Creating animated content for web pages using Flash, a graphics program produced by Adobe.
- Collecting and assembling type styles and images, to create a visual design in a computer or on paper.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Responsible for the overall visual aspects of artistic or design staff.
Web Design Job Roles
- UI designer is to design all the screens through which a user will move, and to create the visual elements.
- Study design briefs, determine requirements, schedule projects and Conceptualize visuals.
- Ensure final web layouts and graphics are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites.
- Motion designers create artwork visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations.
2D & 3D Animation Job Roles
- Creating digital skeletons for 3D computer-generated (CG) characters.
- Designing backgrounds for new scenery and to draw/paint those backgrounds for the final animation.
- 2D animators convey stories or messages by making their characters, objects and backgrounds move in a two-dimensional environment.
- Creating various types of animated images such as humans, objects, or focus on the background and landscapes of an animation.
- Establishing key character animation and creating an animation bible to outline to the production.