Hot Jobs in Gas, Mining, Geology, and GIS at Gweka Consulting Services
The Gas sector is a global powerhouse and employs lakhs of workers and generates hundreds of billions of dollars globally each year which inturn provides scope for more and more jobs.
Mining industry is related to the extraction of minerals and materials from earth which are used for variou purposes and jobs in mining are growing each year.
Geology is the study and science that deals with physical structure and substance of the earth and provides some highest paying jobs.
GIS stands for Geographic Information System framework to capture and analyze spatial and geographic data.
Job Roles in Gas Industry
- Ensuring that pipeline systems operate safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Responsible for designing and building the efficient and effective piping systems.
- Planning, implementing, and conducting preventative care, safety, and compliance training programs.
- Overseeing and assessing existing processes and workflows.
- Overseeing all daily operations of the Gas plant to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
Job Roles in Mining Industry
- Repairing, troubleshooting, adjusting, overhauling and maintaining mobile heavy-duty equipment.
- Evaluating, observing, and controlling the legal flow of various types of hazardous waste and
- Responsible for analyzing metals and alloys to determine their physical and chemical properties.
- Ensuring that underground resources such as minerals, metals, and oil are extracted safely and efficiently.
- Executing various mining projects by entailing design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining.
Job Roles in Geology
- Monitoring and recording drilling activity and providing information to the drilling team.
- Research and studying soil to evaluate its suitability for foundations.
- Studying the physical aspects of the earth using a range of methods.
- As a geologist; planning programmes for exploration of sites for oil, gas, water, minerals, etc
- Analyzing geological information to identify sites that should be explored.
Job Roles in GIS
- Responsible for making maps, customized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications.
- Analyzing spatial data through mapping software and designing digital maps with geographic data.
- Responsible for researching, collecting, storing, evaluating and manipulating data. designing maps.
- Developing GIS applications and tools and maintaining software programs to support the needs of the company.
- Overseeing people which gather and map geographical information to be used for various purposes.