Jobs for Freshers, Internships, and Training Opportunities at Gweka Consulting Services
After completing the education, most people start searching for jobs to make their future brighter. There are so many freshers jobs out there in the market. Job seekers also look for training and internships in multinational corporations and well-known businesses to attain better knowledge before appearing in an interview for a permanent job.
Freshers Job Roles
- Responsible for generating new clients and ensuring the satisfaction of current clients.
- Office administrators are given clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents.
- Generating new sales opportunities via outbound calling and email interactions.
- Interacting with clients and solving customer problems in a gentle and professional manner.
- Analyzing the profiles of users and reviewing the content uploaded by them to check compliance.
Entry Level Job Roles
- Verifying, reviewing, and entering data into different sheets and checking the output.
- Making cold and unsolicited calls for companies or third parties to obtain information and to sell products and services.
- Executing small tweaks in user interface and assisting seniors on different projects.
- Responsible for posting jobs on different platforms, doing initial screenings, and scheduling interviews.
- Supporting their supervisors in different engineering projects, identifying problems, and submitting day reports to the seniors.
- Assisting the seniors in activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Responsible for completing different types of digital marketing tasks provided by the senior.
- Social Media Interns design social campaigns, create content and answer queries on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Responsible for assisting in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager.
- Making calls and sending emails for sales as directed by the sales manager.
- Providing assistance on different projects, suggesting improvements, and traveling to sites.
- Completing the assigned tasks and gaining knowledge of management operations.
- Working in the operations department and providing assistance to seniors on different tasks.
- Performing small programming jobs by working under the supervision of a lead programmer.
- Performing various tasks focused on data management functions and providing support to the manager or supervisor.