Latest Jobs in Banking & Other Financial Services at Gweka Consulting Services
Banking Industry and Other financial services include core banking, retail banking, private, corporate banking, investment banking, credit /debit cards, stock-broking, payment gateways, mutual funds, insurance covers which are regulated by IRDA.
Financial Services Job Roles
- Preparing budgets and financial reports, offering advice on fiscal procedures, managing accounting records, and handling payments.
- Maintaining distinct accounts such as discretionary and grant funding, and maintaining accurate financial records for tax-related purposes.
- Overseeing, coordinating and administering the financial records, systems and processes and working on financial planning.
- Evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, and analyzing financial data.
- Overseeing all financial activities, reporting on revenue, training accounting staff, budgeting, disbursing funds to departments, managing risk, implementing policies, and improving financial processes.
Banking Job Roles
- Receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
- Supervise & Monitor Personal Banker and contract staff in terms of productivity & other issues.
- Assisting in implementing change management in the Finance area through enhancements of reporting
processes and structure.
- Overseeing financial reporting, hire and train staff, and grow bank branch revenue with skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for comprehensive compliance & satisfactory audit rating of each unit within the Hub.
Investment Job Roles
- Raising capital through issuing securities, whether debt or equity.
- Giving advice to clients about investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Performing research and analyzing assets such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
- Determining in which companies the investment should be made to attain higher returns.
- Supervising teams and helping in both short and long-term investment plans, recommend investments and assign assets.
Insurance Job Roles
- Responsible for identifying and converting sales opportunities for various insurance plans.
- Reviewing individual’s and company’s requirements before proposing pre-planned and tailor-made
- Analyzing risk in various insurance proposals and determining policy terms.
- Deciding how many insurance policies should be sold in a given time period and overseeing the progress for the same.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets by motivating insurance agents and junior managers within an assigned territory.