Trending Jobs in Export & Import Industry at Gweka Consulting Services
Export and Import Industry deals in selling and purchasing of manufactured goods, grains, and raw materials between different countries. And the industry provides a promising and growth-oriented future.
Trading Industry is of many different types and hence there is no shortage of jobs. One must understand the know- how to reach great heights.
Fashion merchandising is the strategic analysis, marketing, management, and distribution of fashion products in order to maximize profits.
Export Job Roles
- Responsible for supporting export activities, oversees preparation of commercial documents in accordance with export, and handles recordkeeping requirements.
- Administering all export sales activities for all export products and ensure achievement of all export sales targets.
- Designing and implementing all export strategies, activities, supporting the senior export manager.
- Liaisoning between various sales groups and work and coordinate with international customers.
Import Job Roles
- Provide administrative and managerial support to the staff working in the front import office.
- Dealing with Banks for the documents related issues, payments issues, handling exchange control requirements etc.
- Handling pre-shipment and post shipment documents and responsible for posting of shipping documents under L/C and Purchase Orders.
- Developing, leading & executing import sourcing strategies on Global basis.
Trading Job Roles
- Confirm the transmission was accepted by the Regulators and close out the requests accordingly
- Studying the stock market from the sales exchange floor and decides what transactions to make in real time as a trade analyst.
- Providing support to the team in setting trading limits and defining appropriate limit structure governance.
- Responsible for making prices and executing trades in equities, bonds, foreign exchange, usually dealing on behalf of, or for the benefit of, investment banks.
Merchandising Fashion designing Job Roles
- Designing and assisting with the production of clothing, shoes and accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints and trims for a collection.
- Working within a budget and making sure stores can be properly stocked within that budget.
- Creating window and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Responsible for implementing the brands concept and making sure standards are met at the fashion store.