Jobs for Assistants, Executives, Secretaries, and Coordinators at Gweka Consulting Services
Assistants, Executives, Secretaries, and Coordinators are important human assets for all organizations as they help to ease the day-to-day operations of the business. From multinational corporations to small firms and offices of a professional, there is a wide scope of jobs.
Assistant Job Roles
- Performing daily administrative activities of office operations such as managing filing systems and Updating paperwork.
- An executive assistant is responsible to act as a point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Performing all the necessary tasks to support his/her boss such as scheduling meetings, managing clients, and attending phone calls.
- Responsible for dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments for the Managing Director.
- Handling the administrative activities of the office and performing duties of an assistant.
Secretary Job Roles
- Conducting research, managing schedules, and providing effective administrative services.
- Arranging and organizing travel, meetings, and itineraries, monitoring emails, and preparing communication material for the boss.
- A medical secretary is responsible for maintaining insurance and medical records, typing medical documents, and scheduling medical meetings.
- Typing and filing legal documents, preparing court forms, and carrying out legal research to support the boss.
- Responsible for performing administrative activities in school, answering phone calls, and providing support to teachers and other staff members.
Coordinator Job Roles
- Placing orders for different types of office supplies and managing correspondence with service vendors.
- Responsible for developing plans, drafting reports, tracking results, and coordinating & supporting all marketing strategies.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related material, communicating relevant information, and coordinating with other departments.
- An event coordinator is responsible for organizing an event by performing duties such as electing venues, determining the cost, arranging event services.
- Acting as a communication professional to develop and implement content for a variety of media platforms.
Front Desk Job Roles
- Assisting guests with their different various requests such as transporting luggage, running errands, and making arrangements.
- A room key clerk is responsible for issuing and receiving the keys to different rooms of a building.
- Acting as the first point of contact for various clients and vendors with composure and friendliness.
- Responsible for check-in, assigning rooms, helping guests complete registration cards, handling reservations.
- A front desk auditor balances report from the previous shifts, checking front office accounting records for accuracy, and transferring charges and deposits to the main account.