Top Jobs Related To Environment, Health, & Safety at Gweka Consulting Services
There are hundreds of job roles in environment, health, and safety fields. Environmental jobs are highly focused for the care of the environment and nature. Jobs in the health field, as the name suggests, are focused on the well-being of living beings. And safety jobs are related to protecting from or unlikely to cause danger, risk, or injury.
Environmental Job Roles
- Identifying environmental issues and recommending solutions.
- Running environmental issues that range from advocacy, awareness and event organizing to drafting environmental policies.
- Assessing the impact on air, water, soil and noise levels in the vicinity of engineering projects.
- Managing special waste and conducting ecological inspections
- Gathering samples and observational data in the field and conducting tests.
Health Job Roles
- Communicating with doctors, administering medicine, caring for patients, and other such works.
- Supporting the health care team by gathering patient medical history and taking and recording vital sign information.
- Diagnosing anxiety disorders, mood disorders, general psychiatry, addiction medicine and any other issues that cause mental stress.
- Creating treatment plans according to the patient’s condition.
- Performing the operation, and providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
Safety Job Roles
- Providing advice to the organization for safety concerns.
- Planning, implementing and overseeing company’s employee safety at work
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures
- Inspecting equipment, environments and buildings to identify areas that can potentially cause health and safety hazards
- Developing and executing safety plans, conducting presentation and training, and monitoring compliance of policies.
Hygiene & Sanitization Job Roles
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents.
- Ensuring proper sanitization of the designated area or facility
- Overseeing the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards
- Hygiene Managers are responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices.
- Hazard Managers identify, analyze, and eliminate potential hazards.