Promising Jobs in Product Design at Gweka Consulting Services
Product design is a functional area of most companies that is focused on designing, developing, creating, and testing new products before making them available for the end-users and improving the designs of old products. Engineering design, Research & Development, and Patent & Copyright are functional areas that become active as soon as there is talk of launching new products. All four areas create promising jobs for job seekers.
Engineering Design Job Roles
- Assistant Design Engineer supports design and engineering activities; and assists project teams to carry out routine tasks.
- Product Design Engineers research and develop ideas and processes for new products and also improve old products.
- Producing new web pages and maintaining existing pages on corporate websites.
- Managing the external design teams, managing design for both temporary and permanent works, and appointment of staff to key temporary works related roles.
- Designing radio frequency equipment and products and dealing with the project through from the design processes.
Research & Development Job Roles
- Development through exposure to the most effective research methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry.
- Ensuring timely and consistent delivery of core company services to its clients and investors.
- Defining data requirements and gathering and validating information, applying judgment and statistical tests and actuarial research techniques.
- R&D managers are responsible for research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols into their company.
- Supervising research projects and working with team members to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
Product Design Job Roles
- Discovering and defining a problem, and then empathically designing a solution.
- Analyzing data to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective products.
- Creating branding projects from the ground up, developing campaigns, and leading a team of designers.
- Providing direction and guidance to product design teams.
- Highlighting problems through research and observation and then come up with, testing and delivering solutions.
Patent & Copyright Job Roles
- Assisting patent attorneys in preparing/prosecuting patent applications.
- Summarizing the content of a patent to produce a clear and concise abstract.
- Analyzing and summarising search results and delivering timely, value-added patent search reports.
- Understanding the client’s legal requirements and crafting solutions thereof.
- Handling of patent searches, drafting, filing, prosecution, freedom-to-operate opinions and Allied matters.