Jobs in EDA, VLSI & ASIC at Gweka Consulting Services
All EDA, VLSI & ASIC are related to data science and making software and hardware for it. As businesses are blue-printing their sales techniques on the basis of customer and user behaviors, there is a very vast scope in all the functional areas that are discussed below.
Embedded Job Roles
- Design and develop system software and infrastructure software modules for Linux or RTOS or Unix.
- Should have inclination and self-motivation to learn new technology/ products and promote it aggressively to the market
- Develop On-board Communication protocols and drivers for I2C, SPI, RS232,USB.
- Design, develop and sustain advanced simulation environments for routing products at Ciena
- Proficient in C/C++ and multi-thread programming, Socket Programming, Shell Script, Sqlite3 (SQL).
EDA Job Roles
- Experience with STL ; Expert in C/C++, data structures, algorithm design and with good programming aptitude.
- SoC DFT leadership for at least one complex SoCs, including silicon bring-up and debug.
- Possesses strong knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB and other Open Source DB technologies and Unix.
- Researching, conceptualizing and implementing a great user experience and the corresponding user interface that would make complex problems and features seem simple for the end users.
- n-Chip Thermal and Voltage Sensor , Adaptive Bias Generator , Process Monitoring Block, Voltage Regulators.
VLSI & ASIC Job Roles
- Should have experience in IP level or SOC level verification using SV and OVM UVM.
- Required Skills UVM SOC Verification OVM Sv ASIC Rtl Verification VLSI PCIE Design ASIC Verification.
- Verilog based Testbench and test case developments (ncsim or modelsim).
- Technical understanding of solution level offerings, with ability to continually develop knowledge with new offerings.
- Finalize the BOM along with Design Engineers.
Chip Design Job Roles
- Working knowledge of synthesis , static timing analysis would be beneficial.
- Must have hands on experience on Synopsys and / or Cadence flow.
- Experience in programming languages (C/C ) and operating systems (embedded Linux, Windows Mobile).
- To understand and work on all aspects of VLSI development from micro architecture and platform architecture, front end design, and design convergence.
- Working in the field of Embedded, Electronics 3D printing, IoT, Arduino, programming.