Hot Jobs in E-Commerce & Internet Technologies At Gweka Consulting Services
Buying and selling of products and services over the internet through websites and mobile applications is called an eCommerce. The term eCommerce means electronic commerce.
The technology or the group of technologies that allow users to access information and communication over the World Wide Web falls under Internet Technologies.
- Attract potential customers and serve customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Writing search engine optimization content and copy.
- Keeping track of logistics and collaborating with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations meet quality and safety standards.
- Responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category.
- Making major corporate decisions and managing the overall operations and resources of a company.
- Responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications.
- Performing keyword research and optimizing content for search engines.
- Planning and executing various digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for testing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, managing a team of IT employees, tracking technology in order to achieve business goals.
Back Office Management Job Roles
- Responsible for bringing necessary assistance or materials to people in need.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all computer-related activities within an organization.
- Identifying suitable vendors, negotiating with vendors to secure the best prices for products and services.
- Warehouse Managers are in charge of the administrative aspects of warehouses and other storage facilities.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations.
Packaging & Procurement Job Roles
- Packaging supervisor ensures all products are packed safely and efficiently and maintains a sanitary environment.
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Planning and implementing sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- Improving relationships with clients and partners using data to look for trends and problems and analyze communications.
- Upholding the ethical integrity of the organization and ensuring that business activities are conducted using a regulatory framework.