Jobs in User Interface & User Experience at Gweka Consulting Services
User Interface (UI) is the space where interactions between humans and machines occur and User experience (UX) is the process design teams use to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. Both the functional areas are important for a company to stay above and ahead of their competitors. Design and Creative are also areas which play a supportive role. With every day passing by, number of jobs are increasing in these areas.
Design Job Roles
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Create 3D Models & Photo Simulations of Architectural Plans, Rough Sketches
- Efficiency and smart thinking interim of project execution.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to brand requirements.
Creative Job Roles
- A Graphic Designer would play an end-to-end creative design project execution role for the company and the clients of Intellemo during the job.
- Design various collaterals for ATL & web campaigns like Newspaper advertisement, Magazines, web banners etc.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Bridging gaps between the client and the internal team thus demonstrating efficient account management.
- Review and approve videos, and art developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
User Interface Job Roles
- Ability to quickly create prototypes/layouts using wireframe tools.
- Must possess exceptional user interface and interaction design skills, as well as in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Expert knowledge of Pattern lab and atomic design methodology.
User Experience Job Roles
- C++ programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, has good Software Design and Architecture Skills.
- Define, develop and execute acquisition strategies to drive the desired user acquisition, growth in market share and revenues.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Supporting day-to-day needs as a SAP-GTS super user; including liaison between IT and GTS end user
- Role will involve in all aspects of the product life cycle, from the initial kick-off through the requirements analysis, design and implementation