Promising Jobs in Security and Detective Services at Gweka Consulting Services
Defence forces are focused to protect the country from many different types of threats from other countries and from criminals within the country. There is no shortage of jobs in defence forces and provides a promising career.
Security Services Job Roles
- Question and detain people who enter the property without authorization.
- Protecting stipulated people and locations from harassment, physical attack, and other forms of abusive treatment.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Carrying out intelligence collection, subversion and sabotage of vital enemy infrastructure and communications through deep penetration and surgical strikes.
- VIP security guards keep clients safe and away from risks and other dangerous situations.
Detective Services Job Roles
- Investigating deaths caused by criminal activity, examining crime scenes, interviewing witnesses, and pursuing suspects.
- Investigating crimes that range from recovering file systems on computers that have been hacked or damaged.
- Providing scientific evidence for use in courts of law to support the prosecution or defence in criminal and civil investigations.
- Investigating narcotics-related crimes which include drug trafficking and drug possession.
- Secretly infiltrates employee informal groups, as a regular employee, to gather information.
Security Job Roles
- Securing premises and obtaining help by sounding alarms.
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Handling the controls access and egress to a facility or area.
- Overseeing guards who protect private property against theft and vandalism.
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems.
Defence forces Job Roles in Government Sector
- Carrying out administrative duties and assisting precinct commanders.
- Assisting the commandant in keeping check on law and orders within the area and controlling the situations under his/her absence.
- Responsible for the policing of a Range which constitute a geographical area of two or more Police Divisions.
- Exercises independent command over the National Police Service and performs any other functions prescribed by national legislation.
- Overseeing overall administrative management of the police force.
Choose From Below