Trending Jobs in Data Related Functional Area at Gweka Consulting Services
Collecting, entering, organizing, retrieving, and analyzing data to make different kinds of reports which are further used for the betterment of business is the main work of all the data related functional areas. Data Modelling and Data Planning are amongst the key work areas.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Drafting typed documents and organizing raw data under data entry.
- Installing and maintaining data servers and network equipment.
- Developing procedures for effective data management and supervising the company’s numerous data systems as data manager.
- Designing and developing reliable and effective database systems.
- Building database systems, designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users, minimizing database downtime, and monitoring database performance.
- Maintaining and enhancing performance of database programs, increasing data storage capacity, and troubleshooting functionality issues.
- Providing assistance in designing, developing, and implementation of database systems on the basis of experience and knowledge.
DBA Job Roles
- Providing support in database administration and security of various SQL databases.
- Oracle DBA support for production systems and provide DBA services to application development teams.
- Developing database structures and features according to organizational needs.
- Implementing, configuring, maintaining, and overseeing the performance of critical SQL Server systems.
Data Warehousing Job Roles
- Designing and developing systems for the maintenance of the business’s data warehouse.
- Developing processes and procedures for data management within the scope of a project.
- Managing the daily activities of the teams of branches from across the nation.
- Data warehousing team works closely with the data analysts, data scientists, product management, and senior data engineering teams.