Trending Jobs in HR & Administration Departments at Gweka Consulting Services
Human Resource (HR) and Administration departments are responsible for the proper functioning of a company’s organization’s daily operations by managing all the issues related to work and employees. The departments have gained a substantial importance for every company to make it big. And thus, the scope of well-paying jobs have also increased.
HR Job Roles
- Educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed.
- Developing and administering human resources programs and policies including staffing, compensation, benefits, immigration.
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers.
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the HR department.
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company's human resources department.
Payroll Job Roles
- Processing timesheets, updating payroll records and answering employee questions about payments.
- Preparing employee salary statements and process paychecks.
- Managing employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly.
- Collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- Overseeing and directing payroll procedures, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
Recruitment Job Roles
- Sourcing potential candidates for open positions in a company.
- Posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews.
- Responsible for assisting in the company's recruiting and talent acquisition methods and strategies.
- Helping organizations attain strategic goals by attracting and hiring top-performing employees.
- Working with recruiters and overseeing the sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes of employees.
Administration Job Roles
- Providing administrative and support services for the daily operations.
- Responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment.
- Assisting with project management duties and other functions concerned with a project.
- Supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless way.
- Collaborating with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization.
Industrial Relations Job Roles
- Managing a departmental function within a broader corporate function.
- Study and resolve problems which can affect productivity and poor performance related to misconduct by employees.
- Industrial relations officers typically work in a human resources position and manage relations between factory employees and upper management.
- Communicating effectively and managing employees through motivation and inspiration.
- Leading the development and delivery of Employee Relations strategies.