Trending Jobs in Architectural and Interior Departments at Gweka Consulting Services
The art and science of designing buildings and other types of structure keeping all the beauty and function related aspects in mind is the prime work of the Architect Department.
The interior department is high in demand in all types of industries as it give desired ambience preferred by many company in different ways.
Architecture Job Roles
- Planning, developing and implementing building designs.
- Adjusting design to client’s needs while complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Assisting the lead architect to achieve and turn his/her vision into reality.
- Managing and monitoring the work of junior architect and helping them interpret design specifications.
Interior Design Job Roles
- Making the space appealing and as per client’s need while injecting own creativity.
- Conceptualizing interior design as per project requirements and bringing it to completion within the targeted time.
- Researching and finding designing material under the budget.
- Creating design according to space like whether you are working on interior design for home project, or for an office and commercial place.
Project Manager Job Roles
- Directing and monitoring the work of employees according to the respective projects.
- Being accountable for project planning, project execution, and project management.
- Overseeing and ensuring the timely completion of the project.
- Preparing final reports of the projects and analyzing them for improvising in future projects.
Site Supervisor Job Roles
- Reporting to senior supervisor and working on his/her behalf as and when required.
- Inspecting the site regularly and providing supervision to the site workers.
- Handling different predicaments and ensuring that the work should be done in accordance with the protocols.
- Defining goals, communicating objectives to junior supervisors and workers, monitoring team performance, and taking important decisions.
Project Execution Job Roles
- Assisting project managers with the resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- Overseeing the project execution for the desired results.
- Assessing project risks beforehand and finding solutions for the same.
- Accurately collecting and measuring the overall project performance.
Draftsman Job Roles
- Drawing plans for buildings and machines.
- Working closely with other professionals like architects, engineers, and scientists.
- Describing production methods step-by-step including equipment and software types to be used.
- Ensuring defined detailing of the drawings and managing the work of the team.
3D Designer Job Roles
- Creating and explaining the visual to the colleagues and the managers.
- Designing and creating realistic and detailed 3D animation.
- Responsible for the quality of animation and 3D design through supervision and leadership.
- Building 3D models using software sculpting and texturing programs like ZBrush, Mudbox, and