Major Job Openings in Analytics & Statistics at Gweka Consulting Services
The Analytics & Statistics department provides extra analytical support for the business units in terms of training and data, to ensure the impact of analytics is being measured consistently, and to be the first to identify and implement new, innovative analytics possibilities.
Analytics Job Role
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions through Data modeling and Data Analytics.
- Identifying financial trends and analyzing the financial performance of investments.
- Evaluating, monitoring, and analyzing the project data and insights.
- Researching and implementing marketing tools to create more leads through data analysis.
Actuarial Science Job Roles
- Helping the organization to avoid, manage, and respond to any potential financial risks across all areas of their business operations.
- Adjusting business and investment strategies to achieve economic goals.
- Designing and pricing of insurance policies.
- Assisting actuaries and producing reports on analysis findings.
Business Intelligence Job Roles
- Leveraging software and services to transform the data into actionable insights into Business Intelligence.
- Accessing and analyzing data sets and presenting analytical findings in reports, summaries, dashboards using BI tools.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies and providing instant changes.
- Turning business data into insights for taking plausible action.
Market Research Job Roles
- Understanding business objectives and designing campaigns after market research to attract potential customers.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data to formulate a marketing strategy.
- Gathering and analyzing data about customers, competitors, distributors, and other actors and forces in the marketplace via primary and secondary market research.
- Making wise decisions that drive the business forward from both online and offline marketing.