Major Job Opening in Account & Finance at Gweka Consulting Services
The Accounting & Finance Department helps businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company through general ledger, accounts books, and final accounts. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes.
Account Profile Job Role-
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
Finance Profile Job Role -
- Providing financial information to assisting CFO and finance head in making strategic decisions.
- Management of the organization’s cash flow and ensuring there are enough funds available to meet the day-to-day payments.
- The finance department is responsible for advising and sourcing long term financing.
- Preparation of financial reports, presentations, and policies and performing finance analysis.
Taxation Job Role -
- Preparation and filing of state and central tax documents.
- Developing and implementing strategies while complying with tax legislation.
- Determining taxable income, applicable TDS, and nontaxable expenses.
- Keeping up with the new rules of all types of taxes such as GST, sales tax, service tax, Advance tax, direct & indirect tax.
Cost Accounting Job Role -
- Overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures for cost control.
- Maintaining cost accounting systems and preparations of costing records.
- Comparing budgets with actual expenses and estimating costs.
- Determining different types of costs such as fixed cost, variable cost, actual cost of inaccuracies.
Auditing Job Role -
- Responsible for evaluating operational procedures, risk management, control functions, and governance processes.
- Organizing & managing internal audit and statutory audit as per the scheduled plan.
- Assessing compliance with auditing standards, accounting standards, and quality of internal controls.
- Verifying physical inventory and assets and helping out external auditors.